Saturday, December 31, 2011

design a tattoo for me

design a tattoo for me. Tattoo Design by: Tattoo me Now Designer
  • Tattoo Design by: Tattoo me Now Designer


  • design a tattoo for me. Thanks to the lads for having me again. Tattoo By Mike Ski.
  • Thanks to the lads for having me again. Tattoo By Mike Ski.


  • design a tattoo for me. This is a robotic tattoo machine designed by Chris Eckert (WTF, BROSKI?
  • This is a robotic tattoo machine designed by Chris Eckert (WTF, BROSKI?




  • Birthdays are good for you.  Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.  ~Larry Lorenzoni

    Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age.  Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.  ~Tom Wilson

    What about a forum/comment post history for users? Makes it easier to track comments on posts, instead of having to skim through the comments sections. Not sure about the Forum side, since only a handful of threads are ever active at once (more like 1, really: Friendly Topic Thread ^_~ ) ~Author Unknown

    Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened.  ~Jennifer Yane

    Cuda I disapprove of that suggestion. I checked my Tag Edits and it included my own uploads with the tags I added from the beggining. ~Elizabeth Stone


    design a tattoo for me.  if someone could draw me a tattoo design (:
  • if someone could draw me a tattoo design (:


  • design a tattoo for me. Tattoo Me Design Imprint
  • Tattoo Me Design Imprint


  • design a tattoo for me. Design a tattoo, how to design a tattoo, help me design a tattoo,
  • Design a tattoo, how to design a tattoo, help me design a tattoo,


  • design a tattoo for me. I asked my friend Raza to design a tattoo for me.
  • I asked my friend Raza to design a tattoo for me.




  • I am planning to hike the trail from Clinton & ending in St. Charles this March. I am a ultra runner from Colorado but I used to live in Alton Illinois and this trail has always interest me. My plan is to hike/run the trail in 5 days or less. Can ... ~Clarence Budington Kelland

    When I was younger, I could remember anything, whether it had happened or not; but my faculties are decaying now and soon I shall be so I cannot remember any but the things that never happened.  It is sad to go to pieces like this but we all have to do it.  ~Mark Twain

    Middle age is having a choice between two temptations and choosing the one that'll get you home earlier.  ~Dan Bennett

    My wife and i are looking to backpack the kt can any one tell give an idea as to the miles between tows a rough guide would do and is it to hot to hike the trail in Aug ~Author Unknown


    design a tattoo for me. Design a tattoo, how to design a tattoo, help me design a tattoo,
  • Design a tattoo, how to design a tattoo, help me design a tattoo,


  • design a tattoo for me. Tattoo Me Now is a monthly membership, with tattoo designs, gallery,
  • Tattoo Me Now is a monthly membership, with tattoo designs, gallery,


  • design a tattoo for me. If you think it's lame to design a tattoo for me with elements of ocean and
  • If you think it's lame to design a tattoo for me with elements of ocean and


  • design a tattoo for me. More Information on Only God can judge me tattoo
  • More Information on Only God can judge me tattoo


  • design a tattoo for me. The fourth of my Lettering Tattoo Designs is this stunning lil fairy tattoo
  • The fourth of my Lettering Tattoo Designs is this stunning lil fairy tattoo




  • What about a forum/comment post history for users? Makes it easier to track comments on posts, instead of having to skim through the comments sections. Not sure about the Forum side, since only a handful of threads are ever active at once (more like 1, really: Friendly Topic Thread ^_~ ) ~Author Unknown

    I used google translator, but i dont understand meaning of "stumble" button, maybe u ment "Related" feature? ~Clarence Budington Kelland

    The idea is for mainly Member accounts to cut down on the amount a spam tagging, but like I said back then, it was just a idea. ~Red Buttons

    We are interested in doing the DNR Katy Trail Ride next June.My sister Charlotte Lazzeroni and brother-in-law Jim want us to do it with them. ~Dan Bennett

    I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone who comes this way.It's clean, comfortable and the staff treats you like family. A wonderful overnight stop. ~George Carlin, Brain Droppings, 1997



    design a tattoo for me. pre: Tribal Tattoos Fish Tattoos Design
  • pre: Tribal Tattoos Fish Tattoos Design


  • design a tattoo for me. Lately I have been getting many requests to design and tattoo these designs.
  • Lately I have been getting many requests to design and tattoo these designs.


  • design a tattoo for me. Japanese tattoo design has a long history and reputation dating back
  • Japanese tattoo design has a long history and reputation dating back


  • design a tattoo for me. I'm Mike Ski, I make graphic design, illustration, and tattoos.
  • I'm Mike Ski, I make graphic design, illustration, and tattoos.





  • I used google translator, but i dont understand meaning of "stumble" button, maybe u ment "Related" feature? ~Clarence Budington Kelland

    it's the worst site ever... and it loads very very very damm slow Yotoon don't take any part of that site. ~Johann Schiller

    One father is more than a hundred Schoolemasters.  ~George Herbert, Outlandish Proverbs, 1640

    Sherman made the terrible discovery that men make about their fathers sooner or later... that the man before him was not an aging father but a boy, a boy much like himself, a boy who grew up and had a child of his own and, as best he could, out of a sense of duty and, perhaps love, adopted a role called Being a Father so that his child would have something mythical and infinitely important: a Protector, who would keep a lid on all the chaotic and catastrophic possibilities of life.  ~Tom Wolfe, The Bonfire of the Vanities





    design a tattoo for me. follow me twitter tattoo design
  • follow me twitter tattoo design


  • design a tattoo for me. CoG Design Full Body Tattoo > Notice Me > comes in all Layers.
  • CoG Design Full Body Tattoo > Notice Me > comes in all Layers.


  • design a tattoo for me. Would anyone like to design a tattoo for me? It's in my head,
  • Would anyone like to design a tattoo for me? It's in my head,





  • A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun.  Enjoy the trip.  ~Author Unknown

    I called and spoke to the AMTRAK reservation/information line and when I asked about traveling with a toddler trailer, they had never been asked such a question. They said I could take the item boxed as long as the dimensions of the box did not exceed 22"x28"x14" and did not weigh more than 50 lbs. ~Don Marquis

    I called and spoke to the AMTRAK reservation/information line and when I asked about traveling with a toddler trailer, they had never been asked such a question. They said I could take the item boxed as long as the dimensions of the box did not exceed 22"x28"x14" and did not weigh more than 50 lbs. ~Don Marquis

    We know we're getting old when the only thing we want for our birthday is not to be reminded of it.  ~Author Unknown




    No comments:

    Post a Comment